Pesquisa CBS

domingo, 27 de fevereiro de 2011

Responsorial Psalm 61


This Psalm 61 is very beautiful, you really can put in the hands of God, their concerns and needs, trusting in Him who is our Rock of Salvation.

Rest in God alone, my soul.

Only in God is my soul at rest;
from him comes my salvation.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
my stronghold; I shall not be disturbed at all.

Rest in God alone, my soul.

Only in God be at rest, my soul,
for from him comes my hope.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
my stronghold; I shall not be disturbed.

Rest in God alone, my soul.

With God is my safety and my glory,
he is the rock of my strength; my refuge is in God.
Trust in him at all times, O my people!
Pour out your hearts before him.
Rest in God alone, my soul.

Só em Deus a minha alma tem repouso,
Só ele é meu rochedo e salvação!

Só em Deus a minha alma tem repouso,
porque dele é que me vem a salvação!
Só ele é meu rochedo e salvação,
a fortaleza onde encontro segurança!

Só em Deus a minha alma tem repouso,
Só ele é meu rochedo e salvação!

A minha glória e salvação estão em Deus;
o meu refúgio e rocha firme é o Senhor!
Povo todo, esperai sempre no Senhor
e abri diante dele o coração.

God bless you and keep you

Assuntos Relacionados

Assuntos Relacionados